Cocos-BCX will open new projects launchpad for members only. They are accessible to acquire first-hand fundraising information. All IGO projects will be launched based on comprehensive evaluation with an optimistic ROI.
Computing Power represents the probability of winning a chance to participate in IGO. The higher computing power is, the higher probability to win. There are two kinds of modes to enhance computing power:
- 1.Invite New Members
- 2.Stake COCOS
The Blind Box will also be open for members only. It’s a collaboration between Cocos-BCX and GameFi partners. Members can get blind box NFT the prop NFT, which are all tradable.
- 1.COCOS Commission: 10% of the membership fee will be used as a rebate reward.
- 1.Without Inviter: 10% back to the system.
- 2.With Inviter: 8% to first-level inviter, 2% to second-level inviter.
- 2.Launchpad: 1% of the purchased amount will be used as a rebate reward
- 1.Without Inviter: 1% back to the system
- 2.With Inviter: 0.8% for first-level inviter and 0.2% for second-level inviter.
Promoters can review the number of first-level and second-level invitees on Cocos-BCX. The criteria for successful invitation is that invitees complete membership purchase. No purchase is regarded as an invalid invitation.
- 1.The Cocos-BCX membership can be only acquired by COCOS purchase. Every address is permitted to one membership.
- 2.There are limited 5000 positions for the initial phase. The membership fee will be increased dynamically. When every 100 members purchase, the price will increase by 2 COCOS based on the previous one.
- 3.The membership is non-transferable.
- 4.The blind box NFT and launchpad are only available for members.
- 5.The COCOS will not be deducted when whitelist users join the membership.
- 6.The purchase requires a name set, which needs to meet the rules specified.
The number of members is limited. When every 100 members purchase, the price will increase by 2 COCOS based on the previous one. The initial price is 10 COCOS. The first phase opens to 5,000 members. Whitelist 300.
Formula: Y = 10 + 2 (X/100).0 ≤ X ≤ 5000. ( X/100) Only take a single digit, not any one digit after the decimal point. Y: Membership fee. X: Number of members sold