Cocos-BCX established a rewarding pool to incent active participants and long-term COCOS supporters. There is $120,000 equivalent COCOS to such incentives monthly.
The staking program of COCOS is different from most projects. The tokens can be staked in the form of NFT, which needs to be locked for a period of time. Compared with the same number of staking tokens, the NFT has stronger governance rights and computing power of staking income.
There are will be $120,000 equivalent COCOS on monthly basis, 50% will be distributed evenly to the mining pool of each corps, the other 50% will reward the corps based on their computing power proportion.
- Source of Income
Join the team, stake COCOS directly or mint COCOS into NFT to stake.
The captain will receive 10% of the total revenue of the corps mining pool
- Only users with Heroes NFT can build a team and become a Team Captain by staking NFT.
- Names of this kind of Heroes NFT: Evil hero, Elements hero, Chaos hero, Dark hero, Mask hero,Fate hero, Ashing hero,Icy Hero
- Users who hold COCOS NFT can pledge NFT to participate in rewarding.
- Dividends Rewarding Efficiency is calculated based on the user's pledged computing power, the higher the computing power is, the higher the proportion of dividends is.
- 1 COCOS = 1 Power
- NFT Power = COCOS Par Value * Mining Efficiency
If the pledge time is less than one week, 10% of the claimed income will be deducted into the dividend pool.
- The captain of the team built enjoys 20% of the team’s total revenue (only users who hold the hero NFT can build a team) source of this kind of NFT: evil heroes, elemental heroes, chaos heroes, dark heroes, masked heroes, destiny heroes, red flame heroes , Arctic Heroes NFT)
- Hero NFT can only create team dividends, not pledge dividends.
- When the captain leaves the team (withdrawing the NFT of the hero who created the team pledge), the captain's income will no longer generate income.
- After the captain withdraws from the team, the team will no longer participate in the next round of dividends.